Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

 Pages Tagged With: "debris pits"

Debris Pit Reporting Form

You can get advice, guidance and in some cases financial assistance to deal with sinkholes caused by old debris pits on your property. The first step is reporting the issue, using the form below. Your Contact Information Your Name Phone Number

Debris Pits

The State of Delaware and New Castle County have dedicated funding to remediate old debris pits. If you believe you have a debris pit, both can assist you in determining the best course of action.

Contact Us

Debris Pit Remediation