Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

 Pages Tagged With: "authorization"

Wetlands and Subaqueous Lands Permits

Authorization from the DNREC Wetlands and Waterways Section is required for activities in tidal wetlands or in tidal and non-tidal waters in the State of Delaware. The Section issues various types of authorizations depending upon the location and type of activity proposed.
[panel type=”success” heading=”Contact Us”